Sun reading glasses
Holidays, summer, sun… like us, you dream of lazing around, reading in a deckchair at the beach, by a swimming pool, a lake or quite simply in your garden. It's the perfect time to read a book! To take full advantage of these special moments, don't forget your reading sunglasses .
In the sun, on the pages of your open book or on your reading light, the sun is reflected. This shiny reflection on white pages causes glare and often leads to tearing. Reading then becomes unpleasant and tiring. For more well-being, you can put on a hat and invest in a pair of sunglasses.
Wearing sunglasses is essential for everyone, wearers or non-wearers of glasses, wearers of contact lenses and whatever your age!
For those under 40 , Varionet offers a wide selection of non-prescription sunglasses fitted with category 3 lenses, polarized or not.
For presbyopia over 40 , Varionet offers reading sunglasses without a prescription . In fact, it is possible as an option to equip all our glasses (except pre-mounted) with decreasing solar lenses in G15 tint (grey-green colour) and of category 3.
These glasses will bring you:
- Safety: your eyes are protected from UV photo-toxicity, the effects of which are harmful to the cornea, the lens and the retina.
- Protection: The ocular appendages are protected; the skin on the eyelids and around the eyes is thin and fragile and is prone to skin cancer .
- Comfort: thanks to category 3 lenses, the glare caused by the sun's rays bouncing off your book is greatly reduced . With degressive sunglasses, you no longer need to move your book away to read and your field of vision is greater in width and depth than with a simple pair of magnifying glasses.
Choosing the right sunglasses for reading:
- Choose your reading glasses as you would choose sunglasses, do not hesitate to take a pair of glasses larger than your white glasses: your eyes and eyelids will be better protected.
- Choose the same correction as your usual non-prescription presbyopia glasses .
- Opt for the Gray/Green G15 Sun Lenses option - Cat. 3 (+10.00€)
Good reading !